2011年3月1日星期二

Many stars and celebrities are addicted to Hermes Fish Stripe Handbags

 "Yes, thank you," replied Nichols. "I've gone through it and found something you can help me with."  "Sure, what is it?" Low Price Hermes Kelly you can help me with."  "Sure, what is it?"  "I need two sets of blood Hermes Lindy Wholesale of blood types and fingerprints."  "Fingerprints?"

 "That's right."  "We use genetic Hermes Birkin Outlet  "We use genetic codes and DNA tracing nowadays," Brogan answered indulgently. "any particular reason in mind?"    Nichols paused to collect his thoughts. "If I tell you, I swear to God you'll think I should be fitted for a straitjacket."    

Yaeger pulled off his granny reading glasses, tucked them into the pocket of a denim jacket, shuffled and stacked a pile of computer reports, then settled back in his chair and sipped from a can of diet soda.  "Zilch," he said almost sadly. "A wasted effort up and down the line.

没有评论:

发表评论